Since we do all the set up for you it is very easy to get
started. Once we have all the information, it usually
takes us less than a day to set up your event for your
review—remember you do not pay us anything until you approve
your registration page(s).
Here's the best way to start working with us:
- Take a look at our pricing/features page
to see if we match your budget. Then contact us for a proposal.
When we contact you we'll get or confirm your event details,
or for complex events, we'll ask you to fill in one of our event
Determine how you want registrants to pay (options include no-charge, check, credit card online or by fax, PO, and wire transfer)
- If you have a web page, or copy of a registration
form, you used for a previous event, just email
the link or form to us. We can normally create an excellent starting
point for your
online registration pages from this.
- If you are starting from scratch, just ask us to contact
you by email, or by phone telling us the best time
We'll set-up the site for your approval
You create a link with a Register Now button
on your web site, or print the link in promotional emails or invitations to bring people to the site to register.
- If you would like to collect fees by credit card take a look at our merchant account page for more information
- Determine if you want different sets of prices (or complimentary)
for different groups or kinds of registrants